Dropshipping businesses have started to gain popularity in recent years. Especially in 2020, after the Covid-19 pandemic took over the world, more and more people turned over their buying experience online. In fact, this right here is the reason why different suitable business models are acquiring momentum on the market.
The abrupt change to online purchasing left people to expand their investigating powers in order to find the best deals on the internet. So, the increased demand for online goods has stimulated the supply’s growth. Hence, enter dropshipping!
In some of our previous articles, we’ve already talked about how to set up your own dropshipping store. After performing all the steps, you’re good to go to the next phase which is: selecting your niche. Choosing a niche is an integral part of every dropshipping store and are the elements that define the dropshipper.
From home and décor to beauty and accessories, and from clothing and shoes all the way to electronics, food, and beverages – there’re numerous different niches that can make up a solid dropshipping store. Of course, some are more prone to success than others, so choosing the right one should be a careful decision. In this article, we’ll talk about clothing. More specifically, women’s clothing.
After we’ve covered the men’s clothing market segment, in this article, we’ll take a closer look at the women’s segment.
Dropshipping women’s clothing is one of the most lucrative niches and choosing this niche will surely bring you additional benefits. In order to get a better picture of this topic, let’s head onto the statistics part which will introduce you to the market standings.
Worldwide market segment statistics
According to Statista, the women’s clothing segment is the largest market segment amounting to US$804,035m in 2021. The market is set to increase annually by 4.81% (CAGR 2021-2026). By 2026, the volume is set to amount to 81,203.74m pieces. The volume is set to increase by 8.7% in 2022.
Worldwide eCommerce statistics
The women’s clothing e-commerce segment is, in fact, a very competitive market segment. However, there’re definitely more than a few reasons why you should consider entering it. It’s expected that the global apparel market is set to reach US$904,492m in 2021. The revenue is set to showcase a CAGR (annual growth rate) for the period 2021-2025, of 11.17%, which in turn will result in an estimated market volume of US$1,381,521m by 2025.
The users’ number in the fashion segment is set to amount to 3,141.8m by 2025. As for the user penetration, 2021 marked 28.8%, and the percentage by 2025 is set to showcase a steady growth at around 40.2%. Finally, the ARPU (average revenue per user) is projected to hit US$417.03.
Overall, one of the main reasons why clothing as a segment is so popular is because it offers a wide range of opportunities for businesses to stand out and make money.
But in order to build a prosperous store that’ll secure its place on the market, you need to have a reliable dropshipping supplier who will cover all the operations. That’s the only way that you’ll make sure that your store is headed for success.
So, all things considered, let’s take a closer look at the list of best dropshipping suppliers for women’s clothing who are worth considering when opening a dropshipping business.
Location: Europe & USA
Niche: Designer clothing & accessories
The first place on this list of best dropshipping suppliers for women’s clothing is reserved for BrandsGateway. This supplier is one of the largest B2B online places for luxury and branded clothing. In fact, their offer contains numerous products from various worldwide designers.
- More than 120 luxury brands including Cavalli, Versace, Dolce & Gabbana, Armani, Gucci;
- A wide assortment of women’s clothing;
- You can get up to 90% on the retail prices;
- Margin can amount up to 250% for every order you’ll get in your online store;
- Automated process of ordering supported with Shopify, WooCommerce, and Shift4Shop;
- You’ll get CSV files with all of the specifications about the products, including descriptions and imagery;
- Assistance and top-level customer service;
- This supplier dispatches the products in 24-48 hours’ time;
- The shipping is performed through the carriers UPS, FedEx, and DHL;
- A favorable return policy of 14 days starting from the day the order is received.
Niche: Adaptive clothing
Silverts is a dropshipping supplier that offers adaptive clothing for women and men who have difficulties with the process of dressing, due to some particular disadvantage of physical nature.
- A health-oriented brand that covers clothing for people with physical disadvantages;
- They cover apparel for older people, and patients with mobility issues, arthritis, scoliosis, diabetes, incontinence, podiatric conditions, and some other medical states;
- Durability and high comfort are one of the main principles integrated with their production process;
- The company wants to bring in dignity and style in the dressing process of those who have difficulties due to medical conditions;
- The downside is that their products are only reserved for the North American market or more precisely in Canada and some parts of the US, as their headquarters are in Canada;
- They offer discounts, once you synchronize your web store with their inventory.
Four Seasons General Merchandise
Next on the list of dropshipping suppliers for women’s clothing is Four Seasons General Merchandise or 4sgm. This supplier offers various types of products from wide-ranging niches.
- Women’s apparel consists of middle-range products from all over the world;
- Additionally, they offer licensed products for brands like Barbie, Star Wars, Disney;
- Their warehouse can contain up to 10,000 products at once;
- Cooperation with trucking companies, that allows for offer discounts and discounts in the shipping services.
Niche: Print-on-demand services
Headquartered in the United States, Printful is a dropshipping supplier that specializes in print-on-demand and everything related to these types of products.
- Women’s section covers all kinds of shirts, hoodies, sweatshirts, jackets, bottoms, dresses, swimwear, sports bras, and other garments;
- Unique and customized clothing designs that will freshen your online store;
- Print-on-demand services that allow for your brand to be seen.
Niche: Women’s lingerie
Adore Intimates is a dropshipping supplier that focuses mainly on underwear for women.
- Women’s nightwear and lingerie;
- US, Canada, Australia, and Europe are their main target locations;
- There isn’t a minimum quantity for ordering products from their website.
The next place on the list of dropshipping suppliers for women’s clothing is reserved for Escape Wear. Established in 2019, the company offers a wide array of swimwear products.
- They offer women’s swimwear at the highest quality;
- Diverse swimwear lines intended for online stores;
- Delivery times vary from 1 to 8 days;
- The downside is that the company covers only the region of North America (the US and Canada).
My Online Fashion Store
Niche: Clothing and accessories
My Online Fashion Store is a dropshipping supplier that provides an array of women’s clothing and accessories, as well as certain collection lines.
- Over 4,500 items from the women’s clothing segment;
- Integration with Shopify;
- Pick & choose which products you’ll include in your store;
- Low shipping costs.
Niche: Women’s and plus-size clothing
Bloom Wholesale is a dropshipping and wholesale supplier that specializes in women’s clothing and plus-size fashion and accessories.
- Women’s and plus-size clothing;
- They offer products for selling on your website, Facebook or Instagram;
- Single piece purchases are also allowed for showcasing;
- Integration with Shopify;
- Real-time products synced with your online store;
- Orders can be automated.
Wheel a Trend
Location: South Africa
Niche: Print-on-demand services
Next on the list of dropshipping suppliers for women’s clothing is Wheel a Trend. This supplier is more focused on print-on-demand services and can offer a wide array of products including women’s t-shirts, shirts, hoodies, etc.
- Print-on-demand women’s clothing;
- The costs for starting are pretty low;
- They provide an extensive network of customer support services;
- Swimwear and personalized merchandise are also part of their offer;
- No minimum order.
Niche: Women’s clothing
Katydid Wholesale is a wholesale and dropshipping supplier for women’s clothing that covers an extensive range of clothing lines.
- Various lines of clothing including hats and accessories;
- 5-day shipping;
- They don’t ship on Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays.
Niche: Wide-ranging products
Benjamin International is a dropshipping supplier that has a wide range of products in its inventory including women’s clothing. The women’s clothing section comprises jackets, ponchos, t-shirts, hoodies, trousers, scarves, sundresses and rompers, and many other products.
- New age product designers;
- Global artisans and tribal communities all gathered in one place to share their products with the world;
- Designed in the USA – inspired by travels around the world;
- Manufactured in the USA, with putting the accent on the USA artisans and supporting their work;
- All materials are imported from Nepal, India, Indonesia, and other places;
- Orders shipped within 2 days’ time.
For many new entrepreneurs, the prospect of starting their own business can be an exciting one, especially if it’s in the segment of eCommerce or dropshipping. In fact, it’s not a secret that eCommerce is bursting with new opportunities, and the tendency to increase is actually very obvious.
Thus, why not try and launch your own online shop for women’s clothing, especially if it offers an opportunity for making money in an easy and accessible way?
We hope that this article will help you on your way to finding the best droshipping suppliers for women’s clothing. You also learned how these suppliers can help your dropshipping store earn profits by offering a unique assortment of products. Lastly, once you’ve gotten all of the essential steps in place and selected your dropshipping supplier, it’s time to get started.